- Component: A part of your business or platform, such as a search API, database, payment processor, or a physical location. These can be affected by downtime or other service interruptions.
- Issue: An informational announcement which details an ongoing or upcoming event affecting component availability.
- Metric: An arbitrary dataset that can be displayed alongside any component, or on the homepage of your status page.
- Notifier: An integration which notifies subscribers or external services of component availability events.
- Watchdog: An integration which determines the availability of a component.