Terms of Service
May 11th, 2016
Acceptance of Terms
The following terms and conditions (collectively, these “Terms of Service”) apply to your use of Hund, LLC (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Hund”) websites (hund.io, which can also be accessed using a custom domain name e.g. exampleorg.hund.io or hund.example.org).
By accessing or using Hund websites, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. Please read them carefully.
Hund shall have the right at any time to change or modify the Terms of Service applicable to your use of Hund products and service, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, pricing changes. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, notifications on Hund websites, or by e-mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice thereof. Continued use of Hund products and services shall constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications or additions.
- You shall use Hund products and services for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through Hund websites any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to the civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Hund’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct that in Hund’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other visitors from using or enjoying Hund websites will not be permitted.
- Hund websites contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, and the entire contents of Hund websites are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Hund owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without express permission of Hund, and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on Hund websites any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit to Hund websites. The material you submit remains yours.
- If any of Hund’s products or services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing Hund with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to notify Hund immediately of any unauthorized access to your account or any other breach of security. Hund will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Notices Regarding Software, Documents and Services
In no event shall Hund and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in any action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of Hund websites is your sole risk. Neither Hund, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, or third party content providers or licensors warrant that Hund websites will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or product provided through Hund websites.
- Hund websites are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- In addition to these terms set forth above neither, Hund, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or inauthenticity of, the information contained within Hund websites, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to you, or any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
Links to Third Parties
Hund has not reviewed all of the sites linked from Hund websites, and is not responsible for the contents of any such third party site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hund of the site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Hund websites. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
Hund shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of Hund websites, to determine compliance with our Terms of Service and any operating rules established by Hund and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Hund shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on Hund websites. Without limiting the foregoing, Hund shall have the right to remove any material that Hund, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Hund, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of Hund.
Our Terms of Service can be terminated by either party with a notice period of one month to the end of any calendar month. If you violate our Terms of Service, Hund may seek to rectify the situation, including suspension and/or discontinuation of your account. Hund reserves the right to take measures belatedly against violations even if we decided to take no immediate measures.
Our Terms of Service and any operating rules for Hund websites established by Hund constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. The Terms of Service shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, without regard to its conflict of law rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Hund logos and the Hund mascot are trademarks of Hund, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on Hund websites are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Questions and Contact Information
We welcome any comment, question and communication via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.